Re: [Geary] Geary, libsecret and gnome keyring

Geary relies on libsecret for storing passwords.  What libsecret relies on is, as I understand it, configurable, so gnome-keyring is not a strict requirement.

Unchecking "Store password" is not enough to run Geary without libsecret.  It's a hard requirement.

-- Jim