[Geary] Fuzzy text and images in viewer pane

Hi,

I'm using Gear 0.6 (from the daily build PPA) and I really like the simplicity and speed of the program. I'm using it on a Macbook Pro Retina (11.1) running Linux Mint 17.
However, the text and images that appear in the message viewer pane are really fuzzy; almost out of focus. The text in the rest of the program (messages list, program buttons, etc.) is all beautifully sharp.

How can I fix this? If I can get it fixed Geary will be the perfect email program for me.
Thank you.

Regards,
Cortman