[Geary] Slow startup

Hi all,

Recently, I've noticed that Geary takes a rather long time starting up if there are new messages. It takes the better part of a minute before the new conversations show up in the conversation list. Before they appear, I see this debug message many times:

 [deb] 19:34:07 1.023782 db-result.vala:41:

DB QUERY STEP "
            SELECT id FROM MessageTable WHERE fields <> ?
        "
elapsed=1.023748

This only happens on startup, I think; Geary is fairly quick on resuming from sleep. Since I tend to leave it running all the time, I don't experience this often, so I can't say when it started as a problem.

Is this a known issue?  Is there any debugging I can do to help?

Thanks,
Robert