[Geary] problem with search

Dear all,

I just installed geary on ubuntu 14.04 and I like very much its simplicity and power.

However, search does not work as I would expect it to work.
If I search for "bug" in geary on my gmail account, I find only 3 messages.
Some messages are obviously absent from the list.
If I do the same directly in gmail, I find tens of messages.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug in geary?
I tried upgrading to 0.6.1 but the problem still exists.
Should I remove my geary database? (BTW, where is it stored?)

Best,

Frédéric