Re: [Geary] [KDE Integration] Add systray

I did a little digging and I think I see a more general solution to this.  GtkStatusIcon follows the freedesktop.org system tray specification, which KDE supports as well.  So, this gives us a portable solution.

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkStatusIcon.html

The next question is, what would Geary offer in the system tray?  If the only function of the systray icon is to bring Geary to the top of display, I feel that the various desktops' docks do that just fine.  Is there something else we should be offering?  I can't think of anything.

-- Jim