Re: [Geary] ./configure and Vala issues

Are you building Geary from a tarball or out of git master?

-- Jim

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 5:50 AM, Rodrigo Reis <rodrigreis gmail com> wrote:
Hi guys, I'm using Wheezy and I have Vala 0.22.1.

But when I run ./configure it gives-me the follow error:

-- Found Vala: /usr/local/bin/valac
/usr/local/bin/valac: error while loading shared libraries: libvala-0.22.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
CMake Error at cmake/FindVala.cmake:63 (string):
  string sub-command REPLACE requires at least four arguments.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  src/CMakeLists.txt:396 (find_package)

Someone have a idea whats going on ?

Thanks