[Geary] usermanual: links to old tracker and mailing list pages

Hi Yorba team
You forgot to update these links in the usermanual:

$ cd help/c
$ grep yorba.org *
grep: figures: È una directory

I read through the help pages and I found the following typos/out-of-date information:

"To set preferences in Geary, click the gear menu at the upper right of the toolbar and choose Preferences." --> the preferences are now in the main menu

"Keywords that match your search are highlighted the message view. " --> are highlighted in the message view

Also, in the homepage there's still a link to the transifex page, but the link should point to:
https://l10n.gnome.org/module/geary/

I see that you've created a pot file for the manual. I'll start working on it in a couple of weeks.

Cheers
Federico