[Geary] Sent mail not working

Hi,

I'm testing geary 0.5.1 and was excited to see the save send mail was implemented. However, I can't get it to work, it fails to save the mail to my sent folder. And I'm a little confused how it is intended to work, since I didn't find any setting to specify my sent folder? My mail provider have the Sent folder as a subfolder to the Inbox (and it is called "Sent"). Since there is no real standard for the sent folder, I don't see how it can work without a setting for it.

Am I missing something? And just tell me if you need some more specific information about this.

//Mattias