Re: [Geary] run geary with debug enabled by default

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 2:56 AM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
Exec=geary --debug --log-network > /home/fede/geary.log

Much (all?) of the debug info is sent to stderr, and thus is not redirected to your log file. Use 2> to redirect stderr or &> to redirect stdout and stderr together. (I think this latter one is a bashism, so I don't know if it'll work under whatever shell is used to launch things.)

Robert