[Geary] Announcing Geary 0.4.2

[Note: This message is being sent to both the Yorba and GNOME Geary mailing lists. As we're in transition, we want to make sure users who've not migrated to the GNOME mailing lists get this message. This is probably the last message from the Yorba Geary mailing list. Apologies to those who receive two announcements.]

Yorba has released Geary 0.4.2, an update of our IMAP email client. The only change in this release is:

* Update to compile with Vala 0.22.1

The tarball for Geary 0.4.2 is available at http://yorba.org/download/geary/0.4/geary-0.4.2.tar.xz

Ubuntu Quantal and Raring users can update by subscribing to Yorba’s PPA: https://launchpad.net/~yorba/+archive/ppa  We hope this release will be available in Ubuntu's Sauncy repository shortly.

-- Jim