Re: [gdome]export GdomeDocument to global 'document' object in JavaScript implementation?

On 2003.02.11 05:49 Luca Padovani wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 19:36, Kang JeongHee wrote:
> > NJS the C one, however, has a little bit of freaky implementation.
> > I hardly understand how to put a new global object.
> >
> > So, well, may I ask you some comment for this subject?
>
> the issue of the "global object" is not clear to me. Would you give
> further explanations please? If it is an NJS related issue, I fear this
> is off-topic for this mailing list.

well, frankly I don't know exactly what should I say;
I'm willing to make a browser engine, http://gybe.sf.net/
with all those components for DOM, JS, VFS, etc.
and libgdome that is for DOM has great availability to libxml2, and is GNOME family.

but to NJS for JS is nothing yet, without DOM support.
so I have to export DOM-ability to NJS, as 'document' global object.
e.g. elem = document.getElementById("specific_elem");
is this off-topic as NJS-only matter?
I suppose this issue is related to making binding for libgdome to object-oriented language.

and I expect someone knows another implementation of JavaScript,
possibly in C; as C is standard language for GNOME world.
I have no knowledge about other languages even. I'm just a curiosful novice one.

thx.