Re: [gdome]LGPL?

On 12 Jun 2001, Murray Cumming wrote:

> GDome seems to be licensed under the GPL. Why not license it under the LGPL,
> which is used by the rest of the GNOME libraries. Surely, a GPL library can
> not be used by a LGPL library, such as those GNOME libraries.
When I start working on Gdome2 it was under GPL and it is still under
it. I want that Gdome2 is a LGPL library but I think I can't modify
the today situation without the consent of all previously authors of this
library.

To Raph, Daniel, Mathieu, Anders: Are you agree to change the license of
Gdome2 from GPL to LGPL?

Thanx
   Paolo
--