[gdm-list] How To: GDM: PAM PIN

I am new to PAM and have spent far too long reading through SmartCard and other PAM modules.

But none of these instructions have simple "do this, do this" kind of configuration.

1) How do I 'enable' PIN authentication?  Only on the Lock Screen and GDM Greeter.

2) Which PAM module config file maps to a service?  What are those 'service'?

For example, there is an "login" that I assume is for all logins.  Then, what is system-login?  gdm-pin looks very similar to system-login, do I just "include"  it?  What about password?

3) How do i configure it?  (set a PIN)

Kind of lost here as to how to enable it as there is zero information about GDM and PINs.

-E