Re: [gdm-list] Consistent failed/successful gdm login

After some more googling, I found out that if I restart gdm, I can then
log into afs accounts. So, I guess that suggests that /afs isn't ready
before gdm is started on a slow client, but is ready with a faster client.

Now, can anybody suggest a speed-independent solution to ensure things
happen in right order?

br, jukka

Oops, forgot to mention that the OS used is Ubuntu 10.04 LTS with the
repository's gdm version. Please, ask for more information if needed.
Br, jukka

Sent from my iPhone

On 5.10.2013, at 10.22, "Jukka Tuominen" <jukka tuominen finndesign fi>