Re: [gdm-list] GDM - can't login with smart card

Hello!

Dnia 2013-10-09, śro o godzinie 17:52 -0400, Ray Strode pisze:

This could be a heap corruption bug in pam_pkcs11 (or the pkcs11
module it loads), or it might be this bug maybe:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gdm/commit/?id=9755ca3a594a01ba7f361684af1c29b49be17856

I'd try the above patch, and if it doesn't help then getting a
stacktrace with more debug information might help.  You might also try
 running valgrind on "su" or something similar to see if there's a
memory corruption issue in the pam module or pkcs11 module.

This patch didn't help. I've tested smartcard driver with valgrind, and
it looks that there are is some problem.
I've forwarded valgrind log to card manufacturer.
Anyway it is strange that console login, xdm and slim works fine, but
gdm not.

best regards
Jarek