[gdm-list] Need help with settings for multiseat.

Hello!

   I'm new to the ML.  I sifted through last year posts but I dont'
   think my question has been brought up before.  If it has, apologies,
   and I will appreciate if you could point me in the right direction.

   I have a working dual seat machine, currently running Ubuntu. The
   dual seat works by starting two different X servers via the LightDM,
   each of them governed by its own xorg.conf file.  Something like:

      [Seat:0]
      xserver-command=/usr/bin/X :0
      xserver-config=seat0.conf

      [Seat:1]
      xserver-command=/usr/bin/X :1 -sharevts
      xserver-config=seat1.conf

   I am in the process of switching to Fedora, but I am struggling to
   find out how should I configure gdm.conf to achieve the same result.

   On Gentoo and Arch I found the syntax allegedly deprecated in 2.20
   that looks like:

        [servers]
        0=Standard0
        1=Standard1

        [server-Standard0]
        name=Standard server
        command=/usr/bin/X -nolisten tcp -novtswitch -sharevts -r
        -config xorg.conf.multiseat -layout seat0
        flexible=true

        [server-Standard1]
        name=Standard server
        command=/usr/bin/X -nolisten tcp -novtswitch -sharevts -r
        -config xorg.conf.multiseat -layout seat1
        flexible=true

   but looking at the documentation for 3.10 (the default on Fedora 20)
   https://help.gnome.org/admin/gdm/3.10/configuration.html.en
   I could not find anything even similar to that.

   Bottom-line: **How can I tell GDM to start two instances of the X
   server, and show a greeter on each of them?

   Thank you in advance for your help! :)

/mac