Re: [gdm-list] Order of users in user list.

Hello,

Ray Strode <halfline <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 10:10 AM, André Scholz
> <andre.scholz <at> uni-bremen.de> wrote:
> > Is there a way to set the user list to an alphabetical order?
> No, not at the moment. Not that I know of anyway.
>
> --Ray

i was just wondering, whether it is now possible to let the user list be in
alphabetical order? This is a very simple and sane option which makes a lot of
sense in many use cases. If not, why was this option dropped?

Best regards (and thanks for Gnome 3 - i love it),
André