[gdm-list] Disabling the message "Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds."

Hello,

I want to disable the message "Your session only lasted less than 10 seconds." because I'm making authenticating test and often disconnect quickly from my session.

On the page http://projects.gnome.org/gdm/docs/2.14/overview.html there is the following paragraph in the section 2.10. Logging :
You can suppress the 10 second warning by returning code 66 from the Xsessionscript or from your session binary (the default Xsession script propagates those codes back). This is useful if you have some sort of special logins for which it is not an error to return less then 10 seconds later, or if you setup the session to already display some error message and the GDM message would be confusing and redundant.

I checked all my Xsession files and didn't find a part of code returning a particular code. Can you precise me the exact file, where in this file and the exact code I should add ?

Thanks