Re: [gdm-list] [ConsoleKit] Impact of ConsoleKit deprecation

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 10:11:21AM +0100, Frederic Crozat wrote:
>    Am I the only one concerned by this name change ? I don't see the point
>    at all, just give credentials to Martin (and maybe some Solaris folks
>    like Brian) to maintain the current code on freedesktop, while
>    explaining it is deprecated.

FWIW I think this would make more sense.
I'm also volunteering helping to keep OpenBSD support in it. I have sereval patches for it that we are currently using; the reason I didn't try to push them is that ConsoleKit was unmaintained. If some folks agree to keep it alive at least a little longer, than I'll be happy to submit my patches.

--
Antoine