[gdm-list] Auto logout from Xsession using Xming

Hi all,

I have one Ubuntu 11.04 PC and one WinXP PC, and I use Xming 6.9.0.31 with XDMCP to connect to Ubuntu. It is working fine without any problem, the only issue is: if I leave it idle(or backgroud processes) for 2 hours, the X session will auto log me out and kill all my build processes. I almost can't do any night build within Xming's Xsession. Can anyone here help me out? Thanks in advance.

By the way, I've disabled all screensaver related stuff, even tried delete /usr/bin/gnome-screensaver, no help.
I've also set both Actions & Display to Never in Power Management Preferences's "On AC Power" tab, no help.

Best Regards