[gdm-list] gdm for greeter testing

Hello.

I'm working on custom greeter for GDM. Unfortunately testing process is pretty
painful at the moment: I got to relogin every time I want GDM to run new version of
greeter's code.

Is there a way to run some dummy test instance of GDM which listen to dbus in a same
way as regular one do?

It would be greate to be able to just test greeter like:

GDM_GREETER_DBUS_ADDRESS=org.gnome.DisplayManager.GreeterServerTest ./test-greeter

This would also open up path for test automation.

cheers,
Max.