[gdm-list] Order of users in user list.

Hello everyone,

on my system (Ubuntu 10.04) GDM sorts the users in the user list according to their number of logins. I understand this feature uses ConsoleKit.

On my machine there are 30 users and i would like to use the user list of GDM. Since my users don't know how often anyone logs in, they get the impression that the order of their names changes randomly. For them it is easer to search their name in an alphabetically ordered list then in a seemingly randomly ordered list.

Is there a way to set the user list to an alphabetical order?

Best regards,
André