[gdm-list] gdm hangs

Since a couple of weeks gdm hangs after starting before displaying

the login screen.

It looks like the x-server gets started. I see a screen with a

watch in the left corner.

Using kdm works.

Using startx from my account also works.

Both can start gnome3.

I'm running archlinux with the gdm version 3.2.1.1-1.

I already posted this problem at the archlinux forum and there I

also included debug messages:

I guess I have a problem with my configuration.

But I have no clue where to search. Maybe the

message about the expired gmd user is a hint?