Re: [gdm-list] Cannot get /usr/local/lib/opensc-pkcs11.so to work with gdm-smartcard-worker.

I am on up-to-date FC13, x86_64 and using gdm 2.30-2.
Would you mind booting an f14 livecd and giving it a go? You have the
same problem he had (getting hit by bugs in old versions of the code).
If the f14 version works, okay, i can conceivably do an f13 update.
That won't be easy because I had to to some hideous hacks to pam_pkcs11, openct and opensc to make it work with my Aladdin token!

I refused to use their crappy propriety software since 1) it is not true x86_64 and in order to use it I have to install over 30+ i686 additional packages; 2) it is not flexible and do not allow me to configure it as I want to; and 3) I do not know what is in their binaries (they do not distribute the source code!) and I am going to use this on a critical group of machines.

I assumed gdm 2.30-2 is the latest version, is there a new one (I checked rawhide and it was nothing there either)? The only other way I could think of is if I install a quick-and-dirty F14 system on a separate partition (only the basic stuff + gdm) and then transfer the pkcs12 libraries over and see how it goes, but would it be too much trouble to do a f13 update?