[gdm-list] GDM power manager/screen saver

Hello,
what controls the functionality of turning off/blanking the computer screen while at GDM (user still not logged in)? From experience I can tell that the default timeout is 10 minutes on my system. I want to know how can I change it (to say 5 minutes).

I searched for GNOME screen saver and for GNOME power manager in Google but all hints that I tried didn't have the expected result.

Regards,
Alexander.