[gdm-list] Increasing xsession-errors capacity

Running Debian GNU/Linux (squeeze), gdm 2.20.10, xserver-xorg 7.5

I'm trying to debug a Nautilus extension, and since I can no longer
run Nautilus from the console, I need to look in ~/.xsession-errors
for any exceptions, syserr output, etc.

The trouble is, after about 3000 lines I see the message

    ...Too much output, ignoring rest...

The only thing to do is close everything, log out of my session (which
restarts X) and log back in. This puts a major crimp in my workflow,
since the 3000 line limit is eaten up really quickly by multi-line
exceptions, DBUS warnings, etc.

Is there any way to increase this limit via a configuration file?

If not, I'm not averse to recompiling whatever package has it hard coded in.

Please CC me on replies :)

Cheers,
Jason Heeris