[gdm-list] My feedback about lately GDM development

Dear GDM Developer Team,

I am just a plain user with not so much knowledge and I know that you guys working for us without a pay so if I wrote something mistaken or harsh by no means, please excuse.

I am a fan of Gnome for quite a time, so I am experience GDM most of the time, using linux. But lately, I am quite disappointed for the release and this is the 2nd time so I decide to send this feedback.
I am a fresh graduate whom working for just 1 - 2 years so I may be only a little one in IT world, compare to you guys, but I hope my feedback and my view could be a bit of help. From my point of view, I think linux should improve the users management and . Security, performance, complexity and convenient are not always trade off as there are always a better one in the next era.

PS. If there any help you might need, please let me know. I am certainly respond if I could.

--
Best Regards,

Thamawij Pirajnaraporn

System Engineer
ContentKeeper Technologies (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.

Mobile: +66 81870 8154
Skype: thamawij

Thailand Office:
43rd Flr., 919/505 Jewelry Trade Center, Silom Rd., Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand 10500
Phone: +66 2266 6548
Fax: +66 2266 6550