Re: [gdm-list] help help !!

My gdm version is 2.26.1 . I only want to boot My X server with gdm .
How does gdm  boot X server by default ? How does it work ?

My understanding is
gdm-binary -> X server -> Init Script ->PostLogin Script -> PreSession Script -> Xsession -> gnome session ->.... -> PostSession Script .

right ?

But , how does gdm-binary boot X server ? Can I change that ?

I am newer to gdm . Need your help !

Thanks .

于 2010年03月17日 20:38, Halton Huo 写道: