[gdm-list] Dual Monitor and GDM login location

(Noob alert!) I am running Ubuntu 9.10 (if that matters). I have two monitors attached to the computer. When the computer starts up, and then the login screen appears, it always appears on our "secondary" monitor. We would like it to appear on our "main" monitor. How do I control on which monitor the login screen appears? (Sorry - I'm going to need simple-to-understand explanations/instructions.) Thanks in advance for any help.
badstuff9 msn com