[gdm-list] GDM can't list live user in live session

Hi all,

I'm using gdm version 2.28.

I create a distribution based on ubuntu karmic with debootstrap tool. My distribution is also configured to be able to connect on a remote ldap server (using ldap, samba and pam-mount). For the login i'm using gdm. My problem is when i run this distribution in live mode (liveCD or liveUSB), a tool named casper create a default user which can't be listed by gdm in the login screen. This user is referenced in passwd like that :

guest-local:x:999:999:Live session user,,,:/home/guest-local:/bin/bash

I searched in gdm documentation something about minimal user-uid or some configuration that can enable gdm to list this user but there not. I didn't understand why this user is not listed by gdm ?

May someone has any idea about my probleme and how to solve it ?

Best regards,

Alex