[gdm-list] gdm string freeze break (was Re: GNOME 2.30.2 stable tarballs due)

Le lundi 21 juin 2010, à 08:35 +0200, Claude Paroz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> There is unfortunately still an unresolved string freeze breakage in the
> gdm module. I've written to both the committer (CC'ed) and the gdm-list
> with no answer until now.
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2010-June/msg00062.html
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2010-June/msg00091.html

FWIW, there was no new gdm tarball, so the break at least doesn't affect
the tarballs. Still, it should be reverted.

Jon, GDM team, please, can you take a look at this?

Thanks,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.