[gdm-list] Wanted: app which will reside in the system tray and allow me to capture the text of the active window]

Hi All,

I have noticed that when I get message dialog windows such as errors
that there is text in the window which is NOT selectable. Hence I am
unable to select and copy and paste the error message. This is a pain in
the bum cos I then need to press fn-prt-sc (print screen) and save it as
a PNG then open the image in image viewer and open gedit and type in the
error message so that I can post messages in forums or emails about the
error.

Is there a small app which will reside in the system tray and allow me
to capture the text of the active window?

--
Proudly supporting Linux. Computing since 1970
http://pewink.org & http://pewslinuxvault.googlepages.com