[gdm-list] gok/dasher config settings

Hi,

I am working on an accessibility wizard for GDM and this is the last step
I need to put in place to get it signed off by my client. I sent this to
the gnome accessibility list 6 weeks ago but had no reply. Maybe someone
on this list has a suggestion.

I would like to enable/disable gok and/or dasher using gconftool-2 but I
can't find any documentation that specifically shows how to enable/disable
them. I have also looked through the system and .gconf folder and I cannot
see how they are setup. I suppose it has something to do with the .desktop
file and autostart but I cannot find exactly where or how that info is
processed. I have seen the .gconf/apps/dasher4 and .gconf/apps/gok folders
arrive after the apps have started but I cannot find where the setting to
start them is located.

I would appreciate any advice.

Warmest regards

--