[gdm-list] Help && I want to be part of the fun with GDM

Hi all!
                 welcome myself first!
                 I'm a newbie of the gdm project. and i have a plan to do some custom design with the gdm,for example:add a function of face authentication. I hav dived in to the sources a whole day,and find out  the procedure of sent some msgs through  dbus.but didn't get known how the greeter recieve the msg and call the specifid method.
                 Anyone will help me && teach me about the communication between the daemon and greeter.
                 thanks a lots. a coder from Changsha,so called PRC.