Re: [gdm-list] Help & & I want to be part of the fun with GDM

Frederic:

I have tried to implement a pam module that is setting the user but gdm greeter
insists on displaying the list of users and waiting for a selection. I have
tested with gdm 2.30 in Ubuntu 10.04. Is it a known issue or have I done
something wrong ?

You probably need to configure GDM to turn off the Face Browser.  The
Face Browser assumes that you are using the standard PAM module.

You can read how to turn off the Face Browser by checking the
Configuration section of the GDM manual for the version of GDM you
are using:

  http://library.gnome.org/admin/gdm/

Brian