Re: [gdm-list] how to use authentication feature of GDM in a screen saver

On Apr 21, 2010, at 8:16 PM, Ray Strode wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> GdmGreeterSlave may be one, but the unlock greeter UI should be more for
>> multiple user sessions that have been locked.
> I'm still a little confused by what you're saying, so I'm going to say
> what I think is right, and ask you if that's what you mean.
>
> I think that the right approach to the workflow we're discussing is
> one greeter per keyboard/monitor for logged in sessions.  Call it, the
> local  "factory" greeter.  Any time any user wants to unlock their
> screen, or switch to a different user it jumps them to this greeter.

If a person sitting before a keyboard/monitor starts 2 sessions, say 1 for user A and another for user B for some reasons, and now he has to leave the seat for a while and wants to lock both sessions, how one greeter per keyboard/monitor works in this case?

Regards,

Jedy