Re: [gdm-list] Network login

On 09/10/2009 03:19 AM, Ray Strode wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Simon Schampijer<simon schampijer de>  wrote:
I set the disable_user_list gconf setting to true, which gives me mostly
what I want. But sometimes the machine does present me only with a
non-clickable field 'others' and a cancel button. I have to hit cancel first
in order to get to the normal login field.

Is there another way to customize gdm for what I am looking for? Is the
behavior I described in the second part a bug I should file?
Yea, sounds like a bug.

And you were right for filing it at bugzilla.redhat.com because it's
probably related to a fedora specific patch I'm working on.
I will investigate in a couple of weeks when I get back to working on
that patch.

--Ray

Thanks Ray for the follow up. Feel free to ping me when you need testing. Is this likely to make it in F12?

Regards,
   Simon