[gdm-list] Network login

Hi,

I use ldap login into the machines with Fedora 11 and gdm. I would like to avoid having the list of previous logged in people and a simple user,password login.

I set the disable_user_list gconf setting to true, which gives me mostly what I want. But sometimes the machine does present me only with a non-clickable field 'others' and a cancel button. I have to hit cancel first in order to get to the normal login field.

Is there another way to customize gdm for what I am looking for? Is the behavior I described in the second part a bug I should file?

---
On another note. I have GNOME and Sugar installed as desktops, and would like to have the Sugar one as the default. I found the "DefaultSession=default.desktop" option in older documentation. Is this option gone now?

Thanks very much,
   Simon