[gdm-list] GDM

Hi my name is Alan Hutchinson,and I am having a lot of dificulty with
GDM and more importantly,getting "root rights" is there a way to
surcomvent the administative buerocratic qwagmire,it is so frustrating
I would prefer it if I did not have enney passwords,I am the only one
that operates this p/c,I cant get root rights,if you could pleas give me
some feed back on this administrative Hed ake, thank you in advance.