[gdm-list] gdm 2.22 make problem

Hi,

when i try to make gdm 2.22 i get
	Merging translations into gdm.schemas.
	Died at /usr/bin/intltool-merge line 1224.
	make[3]: *** [gdm.schemas] Error 13
I looked at that line, but couldn't figure it out. What is the problem, and
what should i do to correct it?

Actually, my distro has 2.22 included already, but it doesn't have gdm-
settings (or gdm-setup), and not even the global settings .conf file, so i am
lost as to how i could configure gdm. I looked into .tar.bz at gnome's ftp
site, and it seems that the utility i am looking for is actually in it. Is it
right, or is there a different way to configure gdm in 2.22?

Anton