Re: [gdm-list] Docs for GDM 2.24

Hi,

> I've commited your diff with all the TODO parts commented out so they
> don't show up in output.  I'll need to look at the docs more in depth
> after freeze, address the many todos and hopefully get permission for
> a freeze break.

So I did a run through and tried to stamp out most of the TODOs and
other issues I saw. It here:

http://www.gnome.org/~halfline/docs.patch

If it looks good we should get permission to break freeze and commit it.

There are still a couple TODOs left.  Might be good to get those
stamped out also, but I think as it stands it's pretty good 2.24
material.

--Ray