[gdm-list] Q: How to correctly start gdm via ck-launch-session?

Greetings everybody!

	I've a tough time trying to get my gdm-graphical-greeter to work.
Currently I'm stuck due to XDG_SESSION_COOKIE not being set when my
greeter starts.

	In a custom script I use for my development I start it (or rather gdm)
like this:

        ck-launch-session gdm &

In /var/log/gdm/:0-greeter.log I get:

        Clutter-CRITICAL **: clutter_entry_set_text: assertion `text != NULL' failed
        DEBUG: Failed to identify the current session: Unable to lookup session information for process '9175'
        DEBUG: GdmGraphicalGreeter: No user-list found!

	The clutter-warning is due to getenv("XDG_SESSION_COOKIE") returning a
NULL-string. The "No user-list found"-error is from a failing call to
gdm_user_manager_list_users(user_manager), which is caused by the failed
session-lookup before that (I assume).

	What exactly is needed for ck-launch-session to work correctly and set
XDG_SESSION_COOKIE for my gdm-graphical-greeter process?

Thanks in advance for you kind advice!

Best regards ...

Mirco