Re: [gdm-list] Showing most recently logged in users in greeter.
- From: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- To: Ray Strode <halfline gmail com>
- Cc: "Patrik.Martinsson" <patrik martinsson smhi se>, gdm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gdm-list] Showing most recently logged in users in greeter.
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:42:40 -0500
Your issue seems to relate to bugzilla bug 557553:
Might be good to add some comments to reflect your use case situation
to that bug report, or file a new one.
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 6:08 AM, Patrik.Martinsson
<patrik martinsson smhi se> wrote:
I have a question regarding the ability to show the recent logged in
users at the start-screen of gdm.
Is it possible to disable this feature by an option ?
It comes from ConsoleKit. I believe you just have to remove
ConsoleKit's history file, which
is in /var/log/ConsoleKit/history
Maybe GDM should only show users who have logged in recently via gdm though.
gdm-list mailing list
gdm-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev