[gdm-list] Showing most recently logged in users in greeter.

Hello Everybody,

I have a question regarding the ability to show the recent logged in
users at the start-screen of gdm.

Is it possible to disable this feature by an option ?

The reason why im asking is becouse we have a number of clients in which
we (the sysadmins) ssh to and log in to sometimes to fix small things
and therefore our credentials gets cached and gets shown in the gdm
login list.

Running Fedora 9 with the new rewritten gdm.

Thanks in advance.
/Patrik