[gdm-list] Multi-displays support on GDM & ConsoleKit

Hi Joh/Ray,

I notice GDM 2.22.0 has supported serveral kind of displays, including
static displays, transient displays, XDMCP displays and product
displays. Seem only multi-seats/dynamic-displays isn't very
clear. Earily Ray mentioned we display/seat configuration is probably
moved to ConsoleKit. Just curious if there is any plan for multi-seats
now.

Per my understanding of current design, a new seat will be automatically
added by ConsoleKit when GDM creates a new session without specifying
Seat Number. If this is correct, we can easily differentiate transient
display (also called flexible display in old GDM) and dynamic display.
If we want to start a display on an already running seat, just specify
Seat Number. Otherwise, we'll start a display on a new seat. Is this
reasonable?

Btw, I'm a little confused with concept "product displays". It seems to
be a new concept that doesn't exist on old GDM. Could you point me any
description?

Thanks,
-Simon