Re: [gdm-list] i can use gdmsetup, GDM to fail to start, Only open the window and then i close.

Pablo:

papi fsancov-desktop:~$ sudo gdmsetup
[sudo] password for papi: gdmsetup[3260]: GLib-CRITICAL: g_key_file_get_string: assertion `key_file != NULL' failed
gdmsetup[3260]: GLib-CRITICAL: g_key_file_free: assertion `key_file != NULL' failed
Fallo de segmentación
I know i have to improve my english but thanks you.

Help me plis

You don't specify which version of GDM you are using.  You can run this
command to check:

  gdmflexiserver --command=VERSION

Note that quite a few bugs, including some crashing bugs with gdmsetup
and key_file have been fixed in the latest GDM 2.20.6 release.

I'd recommend updating to the latest 2.20.6 version if you aren't using
it already.  Does this fix your problem?

Brian