Re: [gdm-list] GDM status.

Ray:

+ The GDM daemon does not support any configuration. In old
GDM, /usr/share/gdm/default.conf has a lot of configuration. And new GDM
uses gconf to store configuration, right? Could we review and decide
what configurations are worth to keeping in new GDM?
It does support some configuration.  A lot of the options just don't
make sense with new GDM.

The big one we need to figure out is server configuration, and I
*think* it makes sense to do this at the ConsoleKit level and not the
gdm level.

Right, the issue is with server configuration.  The GUI configuration
seems pretty reasonable enough already.

Whether a configuration option "belongs" to ConsoleKit or GDM might
depend on the specific configuration option.  For example, does
it make sense for ConsoleKit to know about XDMCP configuration?

Brian