Re: [gdm-list] gdm error

No user can login through GDM after VAS (Vintela Authentication Services) upgrade – Error message is

PAM unable to dlopen /lib64/security/pam_vas3

PAM[dlerror:/lib64/security/pam_vas3.so

This sounds like an error with your PAM configuration.  You might
need to refer to "man pam.conf" or "man pam.d".  I'm not sure the
GDM mailing list is the best place to track down PAM configuration
issues.  It might be better to check with your vendor.

I notice the lib64 in the path.  Perhaps your system isn't
configured properly to work in 64-bit mode or something?

Brian