[gdm-list] gdm custom pam module creation

Hi,

  I'm trying to create a pam module for gdm, which allow me to login via gdm with a non-existing linux user.
i'm able to do the authentication via pam modules, but gdm doesn't allow us to login, since the user group
and home directories are not there in the linux box. Can we achieve a login without home directories, or is
it possible to assign the root ( / )  to this user in my pam module? . My pam config file for gdm looks like:

auth sufficient  pam_test.so
auth required   pam_unix.so

Only the first line i have included in the /etc/pam.d/gdm file

One more thing is , is it possible to create users with home directories, and required gdm sessions
with proper permission on the fly using pam modules.  If possible, how can i delete those users
when we do a logout.

--
Thank you
-Renju