[gdm-list] common Xsession file between distributers

Hi,

Currently gdm/data/Xsession.in includes distributer's depended codes, e.g. unset LC_* values.
Some distributers need but others don't. My idea is to create Xsession.common and Xsession.common and Xsession.in are merged by default. Distributers
also can use Xsession.$os instead of Xsession.common.

I'd like to know the status of G_BROKEN_FILENAMES and G_FILENAME_ENCODING by distributer.
My understanding is currently G_BROKEN_FILENAMES and G_FILENAME_ENCODING are set in most distributers unless they apply a special change in
Xsession.in internally.
What do you think the default values?

I'd like to keep G_BROKEN_FILENAMES and G_FILENAME_ENCODING for Solaris at present because we support none UTF-8 locales on Solaris.

Thanks,
fujiwara